“NetBet” Ltd Bonus program - «6000 Free bet via promo code»
- 1.1. These terms of participation (hereinafter – “Terms”) in «6000 Free bet via promo code» Loyalty bonus program (hereinafter – «Program») determine the terms and procedure of participation in the Bonus program
- 1.2. Organizer of the Program is “NetBet” Ltd, legal address: Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty region, Kapshagay c., st. S. Seifullin, building 26/1. Address for correspondence: 050046, RK, Almaty, st. Satpayev, 64G, office 1. IIC KZ69914002203KZ0053Y, BIN 170140017744, carrying out activities for the organization and conduct of gambling in a bookmaker company.
- 1.3. The Program is conducted in accordance with these Rules and the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- 1.4. The Program enters into force from 00:00 02.02.2021 and remains in force until 23:59 31.05.2021 – by Nur-Sultan time.
- 1.5. The Program is available on the Internet.
- 1.6. The Program can be changed by the Organizer unilaterally, without notifying the Participants.
- 1.7. The Program can be extended by the Organizer, and while extending the Program the Organizer can change the Terms of the Program.
2. Terms and definitions
Bonus program - «6000 Free bet via promo code» (hereinafter – «Program») -the program of the Organizer directed on forming and increasing the activity of the Participants in receiving the services provided by the Organizer.
Cumulative Record Card- an interactive card of the Program Participant, with the number corresponding to Participant's Account number, containing information stored in a Cumulative Record Card (current number of bonuses).
Bonuses (Free bet) – bonuses deposited/withdrawn on/from Cumulative Record Card in accordance with the Program. Bonus is a virtual conventional unit that is not a means of payment method, any kind of currency, electronic money, and cannot be regarded as such. Bonuses can be used in accordance with the Program.
Participant/Client/Player - an individual who has reached the age of 21 (twenty-one), a participant in gambling with the bookmaker, registered on the official website of the Organizer olimpbet.kz, taking part in betting and concluding a risk-based winning agreement with the Organizer, who has agreed to participate in the Program.
Outcome - result of the event indicated in the betting line.
Account – account of a Participant which displays the balance remaining after placing bets and getting winnings.
Depositing of bonuses - an operation related to Participant performing actions on the official website of the Organizer, as a result of which bonuses are awarded.
Canceled bet - a bet, for which the wager was canceled by the Organizer.
Official website - website of the Organizer on Internet located at olimpbet.kz
Withdrawal of bonuses - an operation performed by the Participant in accordance with the terms of the Program
Bet - interactive bet - funds, including electronic funds, transferred using electronic means of payment to Organizer by the bookmakers interactive betting accounting center on behalf of the Participants and serving as a condition for participation in the gambling in accordance with the rules of the Organizer.
3. Participation in the Program
- 3.1. Participation in the Program is voluntary. Program is carried out on the terms of a public offer. Participant should pass a mandatory procedure of full identification at the bookmaker in accordance with the Bet Acceptance and payout of winnings T&C, at the bookmaker and the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Counteracting the legalization (laundering) of proceeds from crime and the financing of terrorism" dated August 28, 2009 No. 191- IV.
- 3.2. To take part in the Program a Participant should meet the following conditions of the Program.
- 3.3. Activation of Cumulative Record Card takes place from the moment of receiving consent from the Participant to participate in the Program.
- 3.4. A Cumulative Record Card is used for depositing bonuses.
- 3.5. Participants can own only one Cumulative Record Card.
- 3.6. Bonuses received in the Program are not summed up and not added to bonuses of other bonus programs.
4. Depositing of bonuses. Settlement procedure.
- 4.1.According to this Program, new clients of the Organizer are provided with bonuses in the following order:
- 4.1.1. Under the Program, new customers upon registration on the Organizer's website are provided with an amount of 6,000 (six thousand) tenge (hereinafter - bonus) to place an interactive bet on the Organizer's website
- 4.2. Clients can get bonuses according to these rules once. Bonuses are provided exclusively to clients who have not previously placed bets on the Organizer's website, that is, if during the period of this Program the client blocks his game account and then opens a new game account, the bonus on opening a game account is not provided to such a client.
- 4.3. Bonuses are deposited to the Cumulative Record Card. Bonuses can be used in accordance with clause 5.1. of the Program.
- 4.4. Depositing and using bonuses is possible only during the period of the Program, except for the cases provided for by the Program.
- 4.5. Bonuses deposited under the Program cannot be cashed out, transferred or assigned to another person or used in any other way, except in the manner provided by these Program Terms.
5. Using bonuses
- 5.1. Bonus specified in p. 4.1.1. of these Rules, can be used only in full, within 30 (thirty) days from the date of registration on the website, for the entire amount of 6000 (six thousand) tenge received under this Program and located on the Cumulative Record Card, when placing a single bet or an accumulator with odds higher than 2.
- 5.2. If a bet is won, only the amount equal to the credited bonus amount is deposited to the Participant's account.
- 5.3. Bonuses provided under this Program are not summed up with other bonuses and special offers of the Organizer.
6. Obligations and responsibilities of the Participant
- 6.1. Participants independently control the balance of bonuses on the Cumulative Record Card.
- 6.2. In order to identify and participate in the Program, it is necessary to provide the Organizer with your personal data needed for registration with the bookmaker and for participation in the Program. In case of indicating false (inaccurate) information about himself, as well as in case of not changing the outdated information in time, the Participant independently bears the risk of any negative consequences.
- 6.3. The Participant is responsible for the safety of the password of his Account and prevention of unauthorized access of unauthorized persons to the management of his Account.
7. Obligations and responsibilities of the Organizer
- 7.1. The Organizer ensures the timely deposit of bonuses to the Cumulative Record Card.
- 7.2. The Organizer manages and develops the Program.
- 7.3. The Organizer informs the Participant about the balance change, personal offers and promotions valid for him on the official website.
- 7.4. The Organizer has the right to check the accuracy of the data specified by the Participants during registration.
7.5. The Organizer has the right, at its sole discretion, by notifying the Participant about this in any
available way, to decline the Participant’s participation in the Program or remove the Participant from
participation in the Program, invalidate any actions of the Program Participant, and also prohibit
further participation in the Program to the Participant in respect of which the Organizer has reasonable
suspicions that he is knowingly exercising his rights to participate in the Program in bad faith
(abusing his rights), counterfeits data or benefits from any counterfeit data necessary to participate
in the Program, including but not limited to the following actions:
- a) if the Participant was caught in actions that have entailed or may entail adverse consequences of various types and degrees for the Organizer, other Participants, and for third parties;
- b) in case of revealing the fact that the Participant provided information that does not correspond to reality;
- c) if the Participant acts in violation of the Rules.
- In case of suspicion that the Player intended to violate or violated these Rules, acting both independently and as part of a group of persons, the Organizer reserves the right to:
- - unconditionally cancel bonuses on the Cumulative Record Card;
- - prohibit the participation of the Player in the bonus Programs of the Organizer;
- - block the Player's Personal Account.
- In case of violation of the Program Rules by the Participant, the Organizer has the right, at its sole discretion, to decide not to remove such a Participant from participation in the Program and not to deprive him of the opportunity to receive Bonuses if it considers that such a violation is not serious and/or was made by the Participant unintentionally and/or without malicious intent and did not entail adverse consequences.
8. The Organizer is not responsible for:
- 8.1. Technical failures related to the registration of the Participants, including the correctness, accuracy and reliability of the contact and other information specified by the Participant.
- 8.2. Inability to contact the Participant due to the provision by the Participant of inaccurate or incorrect data, for the impossibility in connection with this, as well as for other reasons beyond the control of the Organizer, to deposit the Bonus to the Participant.
- 8.3. Any consequences of the Participants’ mistakes in the process of participation in the Program, expectations of the Participants in relation to the Program and/or Bonuses, which are not directly specified in the Rules.
9. Personal data processing
- 9.1. By participating in the Program, Participants agree that information and data (including their personal data) voluntarily provided by them in order to participate in the Program may be processed by the Organizer, as well as other persons authorized by the Organizer, including using automated data processing tools, in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated May 21, 2013 No. 94-V "On personal data and their protection" (hereinafter - the "Law").
- 9.2. Personal data provided by the Participant in order to participate in the Program, including contact information (such as a mobile phone number, e-mail address), may be processed by the Organizer, including for the purpose of making requests, informing, sending SMS messages and emails to inform about news, events, promotions, the results of the events and send other service messages, messages and materials of an informational and advertising nature.
- 9.3. Transborder transfers of data are not executed.
- 9.4. The fact of participation in the Program is a free, specific, informed and conscious expression of the Participant's consent to the processing by the Organizer and other partners, acting on behalf of the Organizer, of the Participant's personal data by any means necessary for the purposes specified in the Rules and in the manner prescribed by the Rules and current legislation.
- 9.5. In the Rules processing of personal data means any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools in regards to personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of the Participants' personal data for the purposes specified in the Rules.
- 9.6. By voluntarily providing the Organizer with their personal data, the Participants confirm their consent to the processing of personal data in any ways provided by the Law and the dissemination of such data for the purposes specified in the Rules.
- 9.7. Providing irrelevant (inaccurate) and/or imprecise data for participation in the Program in the manner prescribed by the Rules, as well as the subsequent failure to provide or provision of irrelevant (inaccurate) and/or imprecise data, releases the Organizer from the obligation to deposit a Bonus to such a Participant. The Organizer is not responsible for non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of its obligations due to the provision of incomplete, outdated, inaccurate personal data by the Participant
- 9.8. By participating in the Program, the Participant thereby confirms that he is acquainted with the rights relating to his personal data listed in the Rules, as well as provided for by the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
10. Final conditions
- 10.1. Employees of the Program Organizer and/or affiliated companies or companies that are otherwise related to the organization, preparation and conduct of the Program, as well as their family members, cannot take part in the Program.
- 10.2. In situations of contentious interpretation of the Rules, and/or if questions arise that are not regulated by the Rules, the decision on such interpretation and/or clarification is made by the authorized persons of the Program Organizer at their own discretion and is final.
- 10.3. Issues related to bets acceptance, payout of winnings, receiving Bonuses, which are not regulated by these Rules, are resolved in accordance with the Rules for accepting bets and payout of winnings at the Olimpbet bookmaker.
- 10.4. The Program Organizer is not liable in the event of force majeure circumstances, such as natural disasters, fires, floods, military actions of any nature, blockades, significant changes in legislation, other circumstances beyond the control of the Organizer.
- 10.5. This Program is not a lottery, it is not subject to the provisions of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated April 9, 2016 No. 495-V ЗРК "On lotteries and lottery activities".